Welcome to the new online home of the Manchester Sportsmen's Association. The web site offers the public insight into who we are as a club, and also makes our many activities more readily available to them. Some of the key features of the website have been outlined below:
1. An interactive, and up to date, calendar. Committee chairs can submit events which can be added to the calendar. As the date of the event approaches, it will also appear on the agenda located on the home page.
2. Club activities will each have their own page. There is a basic description under the general activities tab which will then point to a more detailed page. It is the intent that members and the public alike will be able to sign up for pistol classes, hunting classes, or other club events by following links on the pages.
3. The news function of the site will act as a standard blog, but it is a great way to keep the public up to date on club events. The blog can also be used to post photos of events and make any pertinent announcements (for example cancellation of an event due to weather). You can subscribe to news posts and have them delivered to your email.
4. The site offers a secure member area with individualized logins. What does this mean? It means no more generic username and password. You will login using your own email and your own password. The member area includes links to policies and bylaws, meeting minuts, board contact information, apparel ordering, work hour forms, the gate combination, and a list of committees and chairpersons.
5. Membership and contact information for the club is easily accessible to all. There are also links to club affiliations on the home page.
UPDATE: Click here to download instructions for accessing the web page.