APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED, HOWEVER THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST FOR MEMBERSHIP.
Membership is $250 per calendar year. Dues are not prorated throughout the year. In addition to the yearly dues, all new members are required to pay a one-time initiation fee of $250 which is due at the perspective member's interview with the executive board. Please note that in addition to dues and initiation, the club will collect from the perspective member the additional 10% dues tax charged by the state of Connecticut. This applies to all dues, initiation fees, and assessments.
1. Download and completely fill out the above application.
2. Attend an interview with the Executive Board on the first Tuesday of the month.
3. Upon acceptance, enjoy all the benefits of the club!
The following requirements are necessary for all club members:
1. Payment of all dues associated with membership.
2. Attend a minimum of 4 meetings throughout the year. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month.
3. Perform 10 club work hours in the course of the year.
4. Be an active member on at least one club committee.
5. Possess either an active Connecticut Pistol Permit, or a state issued ammunition certificate. Membership may be granted in the absence of either permit assuming the new member submits to and pays for a background check.
If you are interested in learning more about the club and membership prior to applying, you are encouraged to join us at any of our public events - whether weekly public skeet, league matches, firearms courses, dinners and picnics, etc.
The Manchester Sportsmen's Association does not discriminate against race, ethnicity, gender, or religion.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
All members are given full use of the club and it's property.
No tiered memberships - all new members have voting privileges on all club matters.
Private land hunting and fishing is available.
Member's family are allowed to use the club at no additional cost as long as a club member is present.